Skip to content
Scroll To Top
Kemnal Park Funeral
- Third Party Costs paid to others on your behalf. = £1277.00 which consists of the following items.
- Kemnal Park Funeral Fees paid to Kemnal Park Crematorium £975.00
- Doctors’ fees to prepare the required cremation paperwork £82, If the coroner carries out a post mortem these fees will be refunded.
- Minister/Celebrant to officiate at the funeral service £220.00.
Our professional services
- We operate a 24/7 days a week service to enable us to care for your needs and that of your loved one.
- Receiving the person who has died into our care within a 20-mile radius of SE6, and to provide 14 days care of the deceased in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Funeral arrangements made in the comfort of your own home with your family or in our private premises at Bromley.
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and guidance with the registration process.
- A funeral conductor on the day of the funeral.
- Provision of a black motor hearse on the day of the funeral.
- Collection of the cremated remains on your behalf if required.