Funeral costs included in each package:
- The coffin or casket as described.
- Conveyance of the deceased from an address within 15 miles from our premises in Catford at any time of day or night.
- Preparing and dressing of the deceased, to include a temporary preservation. procedure.
- Use of the Chapel of rest for 2 continuous hours. Additional time can be arranged if required.
- Transport arrangements on the day of the funeral Use of a funeral Hearse from an address to a church and then onto a cemetery or a crematorium, allowing up to 3 hours and 20 miles.
- Attendance of a Funeral Conductor and Pall Bearers on the day of the funeral.
Receiving instructions, offering advice and making all the necessary arrangements for the funeral.
Please find below details of funeral costs
FUNERAL COSTS IN SOUTH LONDON
Find out funeral prices from Adrian Moore Funeral Directors, trusted local Funeral Director serving families in South East London including Lewisham, Catford, Bromley and within the M25 area.
A non-attended service at a time to suit ourselves to a local crematorium.
To include a coffin of our choice which is suitable for cremation.
Funeral Cost £1894
A choice of coffin or casket.
This also includes one limousine to transport up to six family members to and from the funeral.
Three hours running time allowed on the day of the funeral.
The use of The Chapel of rest or two continuous hours. Additional time can be arranged if required.
A temporary preservation procedure and the dressing of the deceased in their own clothes or a satin gown set.
Funeral arrangements may be made at our premises at Burnt Ash Road or the family home, whichever is preferred. Prices shown include grave fees.
Funeral Cost £2150
Our fees of £2495.00 for the services provided are included in the above burial prices.
- Grave costs for Lewisham Cemetery for a Lawn Grave is £3266.00
- Grave costs for Greenwich for a Lawn Grave is £3316.00
- Our Funeral Director fees of £2495 to be added to the cemetery fees.
Funeral Costs by Crematorium in South London
Click on the links to find out what are the costs of a cremation funeral at any of the locations below.
We accept that some families may wish to take care of their loved ones funeral arrangements themselves.
We can offer help and guidance to enable you to be able to achieve this, by helping to complete the required paperwork and make the booking of the service for you at your chosen place either at a crematorium or cemetery.
To discuss further please get in touch.
We are here to help you
T: 07852 211851
T: 020 8297 4172 (out of hours)
E : firstname.lastname@example.org