We recognise that families today may wish to be more involved and build a funeral package themselves online.
We now provide a bespoke quote facility for a funeral in your area. We have broken down all of the components which go towards organising a funeral, simply follow the steps using our online cost calculator below.
You can edit your choices and receive the quote by email.
If at anytime help is needed please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Our Professional Fees are £1550.00
Included in this fee are:
- The removal of the deceased into our care from either a private address or a hospital or care home within a 15 mile radius of Catford.
- Care of the deceased until the day of the funeral.
- Receiving instructions and making the necessary arrangements, liaising with authorities on your behalf.
- A traditional black hearse for transportation of the deceased to the cemetery or crematorium.
- Attendance of a funeral conductor on the day of the funeral to oversee everything goes according to plan.
- Collection and delivery of the cremated remains back to the family. If the Doctors Fee (£ 82.00) is not required this will be deducted from the cost.
Funeral Cost Calculator
Please choose a Funeral Type
Direct Cremation - A non-attended service at a time to suit ourselves to a local crematorium. This will include a coffin of our choice which is suitable for cremation.
With our user friendly tool, you can create a personal funeral cost estimate. Please scroll down for options.
£1,850. . .
We accept that some families may wish to take care of their loved ones funeral arrangements themselves.
We can offer help and guidance to enable you to be able to achieve this, by helping to complete the required paperwork and make the booking of the service for you at your chosen place either at a crematorium or cemetery.
To discuss further please get in touch.
We are here to help you
"Families should be able to both mourn and celebrate their loved one's life and we provide that service to enable them to do that"
T: 07852 211851
T: 020 8297 4172 (out of hours)
E : firstname.lastname@example.org